Definitions of “accidentalism”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (philosophy) In philosophy
• Theory that events do not have causes
• Any theory holding that some events have no causes
• A system of medicine based on the symptoms of a disease
• (painting) In painting, accidentalism is the effect produced by accidental lights
• The theory that some events are undetermined, or that the incidence of series of determined events is unpredictable (Aristotle