Definitions of “Accessibility”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Accessibility is the degree to which a product, device
• The attribute of being easy to meet or deal with
• Refers to the ease by which an audience is able to receive
• The quality of being accessible, or of admitting approach
• A carrier’s ability to provide service between an origin and a destination
• Web design can present barriers to people with sensory or neurological disabilities
• The extent to which a contractor's or employer's facility is readily approachable and does not inhib