Definitions of “Accentor”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An accentor is a type of bird of the prunelliadae family
• Any oscine bird of the family Prunellidae, of Europe and Asia
• Small sparrow-like songbird of mountainous regions of Eurasia
• A genus of European birds (so named from their sweet notes)
• Any of the 12 species of the bird genus Prunella, constituting the Old World family Prunellidae (order Passeriformes)