Definitions of “Accelerator”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An accelerator is a device for increasing speed
• Anything that increases rapidity of action or function
• One who, or that which, accelerates. Also as an adj.
• Gas pedal a pedal that controls the throttle valve
• A chemical agent used to speed up the drying time for super glue
• An expansion that replaces your Amigas' CPU with a faster
• Chemical additive that hastens cure or chemical reaction
• A chemical additive that reduces the setting time of cement
• A valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine
• An electrode used to increase the velocity of electrons or ions
A further 26 definitions can be found on Encyclo