Definitions of “abvolt”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The CGS electromagnetic unit of difference of potential equal to 10−
• The CGS electromagnetic unit of difference of potential equal to 10-8 volt
• The CGS unit of electromotive force equal to 1.0x10-9Volt.ttle='Abvolt'
• Unit of electrical potential equal to one hundred millionth of a volt
• Abvolt The centimeter-gram-second electromagnetic unit of electromotive force
• The abvolt is one option for the unit of potential difference in the CGS system of units