Definitions of “Abulia”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Lack of ability to make decisions
• Absence of willpower or 'wishpower'
• Loss of will-power, as a mental disorder
• Reduction in speech, movement, thought, and emotional reaction
• `Reduction in speech, movement, thought, and emotional reaction
• A disorder marked by the partial or total inability to make decisions
• A symptom of mental disorder involving impairment or loss of volition
• Loss or impairment of the ability to perform voluntary actions or to make decisions
• A lack of will or motivation which is often expressed as inability to make decisions or set goals