Abscess (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Abscess”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An abscess is a walled-off collection of pus
• An accumulation of pus in a body tissue
• A localized collection of pus buried in tissues
• A localized collection of pus in any part of the body
• An abscess is a pus filled infection of an animal
• A local infection. A Severe decay, periodontal disease
• A collection of pus enclosed by damaged and inflamed tissues
• A collection of pus, usually formed because of infection
• An area of pus that is surrounded and enclosed by damaged
• A localized collection of pus in the tissues of the body
A further 23 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Abscess . A further 3 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Abscess yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Abscess”