Definitions of “abraxas”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Gem engraved with mystical word and bearing human-animal figure
• (moth) Abraxas is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae
• A mystical word used as a charm and engraved on gems among the ancients
• Sequence of Greek letters considered as a word and formerly inscribed on charms
• Abraxas was an ancient Greek word of power made into an amulet for protection against ills