Definitions of “Abrasion”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Wearing away by friction
• (F abrasion, R abraziune
• The act or process of abrading
• A scraping away of a portion of the surface
• A scraping or rubbing off, as of skin
• Abrasion: An abrasion or "
• An irritation or roughness to the skin
• The act of abrading, wearing, or rubbing off
• The wearing away or cleaning by friction
• (L: a/ab=towards/ away from
A further 31 definitions can be found on Encyclo