Definitions of “Abracadabra”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A mystical word or expression used in incantations
• A mystical word or collocation of letters written as in the figure
• Abracadabra is an incantation used as a magic word in stage magic tricks
• Any charm or incantation using nonsensical or supposedly magical words
• Magic word first recorded in a Latin poem of the 2nd century AD by the Gnostic poet Serenus Sammonicus
• A word famously used by magicians but which started out as a cabalistic or mystical charm for curing various ailments