Definitions of “Abolitionist”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• One who favors doing away with slavery
• A person who favors the abolition of any institution
• Someone who supports the abolition of something
• A reformer who favors putting an end to slavery
• Emancipationist a reformer who favors abolishing slavery
• (esp. prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U
• A person who favors the abolition of any law or practice deemed harmful to society: the abolitionists who are opposed to capital punishment