Definitions of “abhenry”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A unit of inductance equal to one billionth of a henry
• The CGS unit of inductance equal to 1.0x10-9Henry.ttle='Abhenry'
• Abhenry is the centimeter-gram-second electromagnetic unit of inductance
• The centimeter-gram-second unit of inductance, equivalent to 10 henry
• Abhenry (aH) Abhenry is a medical term referring to the centimeter-gram-second electromagnetic unit of inductance