Definitions of “Abducent”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (physiology) especially of muscles
• Drawing away, as by the action of a muscle
• Latin ab = from, and ducens = led, hence, moving from
• (ab-doo´sәnt) serving to abduct a part
• Abducting; drawing away, especially away from the median plane
• A small motor nerve supplying the lateral rectus muscle of the eye
• Abducent Drawing away from the midline of the body or from an adjacent part