Definitions of “Abbe”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A member of the secular clergy
• Ernst K., German physicist, 1840-1905
• A title of respect for any ecclesiastic or clergyman
• (name) Abbe is both a surname and a given name
• The French word answering to the English abbot, the head of an abbey
• Abbe is a French word for an abbot, or for anyone regularly wearing the clerical dress
• French title of respect used to address any priest who is not a member of a religious order