Definitions of “Abba”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Abba is a devotional expression for the Divine Fatherhood, and
• Term used in the Babylonian Talmud by a child addressing his or her father
• In the Syriac, Coptic, and Ethiopic churches, a title given to the bishops
• (given name) Abba is a form of ab, meaning `father` in many Semitic languages
• ABBA was a Swedish pop group formed in Stockholm in 1972, comprising Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus
• (music) Swedish pop group 1973–81, one of the most successful groups in Europe during the 1970s
• (Boko Haram) Abba was a regional Boko Haram leader who was killed during a raid on the Kumshe and Bulunkutu areas of Borno state in Nigeria