Abba (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Abba” .This page shows answers to the clue Abba, followed by 6 definitions like “Syriac or Coptic bishop”, “Father; religious superior” and “Abba is a devotional expression for the Divine Fatherhood, and”.
Definitions of “Abba”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Abba is a devotional expression for the Divine Fatherhood, and
• Term used in the Babylonian Talmud by a child addressing his or her father
• In the Syriac, Coptic, and Ethiopic churches, a title given to the bishops
• (given name) Abba is a form of ab, meaning `father` in many Semitic languages
• ABBA was a Swedish pop group formed in Stockholm in 1972, comprising Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus
• (music) Swedish pop group 1973–81, one of the most successful groups in Europe during the 1970s
• (Boko Haram) Abba was a regional Boko Haram leader who was killed during a raid on the Kumshe and Bulunkutu areas of Borno state in Nigeria
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Abba . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Abba yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Abba”