Definitions of “Abampere”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Abamp a unit of current equal to 10 amperes
• Electromagnetic unit of current equal to 10 absolute amperes
• The centimeter-gram-second unit of electromagnetic current
• Abampere is the cgs unit of current in the electromagnetic system
• The CGS electromagnetic unit of current equal to 10 Amperes.ttle='Abampere'
• The abampere (abA), also called the biot (Bi) after Jean-Baptiste Biot
• Abampere (aA) One abampere is equal to ten amperes in the SI system of units