Definitions of “Aardwolf”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Insectivorous carnivore that resembles a small striped hyena
• Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects
• Proteles cristata striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects
• The aardwolf (Proteles cristata) is a small, insectivorous mammal
• A striped, hyenalike mammal, Proteles cristatus, of southern and eastern Africa
• The aardwolf (Proteles cristatus) is an African carnivorous mammal of the family Hyaenidae
• (MUD) Aardwolf is a MUD (text-based online roleplaying game) that is set in the fantasy world of Andolor