Definitions of “Amandine”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Amandine is a cultivated variety of potato
• Amandine is an English name for girls
• A kind of cold cream prepared from almonds, for chapped hands
• Served or prepared with almonds: trout amandine
• (culinary term) Amandine is a culinary term indicating a garnish of almonds
• (dessert) Amandine is a Romanian chocolate sponge cake filled with chocolate or almond cream