Definitions of “Airtime”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• In advertising, airtime is the amount of time allocated to an advertisement on radio or television
• Media time slots a network or broadcast station has slated for the placement of infomercial programs
• Airtime is a radio management application for remote broadcast automation (via web-based scheduler)
• Jargon term denoting the amount of actual transmission time available for an advertisement on television and radio
• The particular time that a program is broadcast or scheduled for broadcast: The airtime for the newscast is 10 p
• The time during which a broadcast takes place: The airtime for the new show is from 10 to 10:30 p