Definitions of “Agapanthus”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A genus of plants of the amaryllis family, or the lily family
• (African Lily, Lily Of The Nile) This group consists of tender
• Agapanthus or African Lily (Agapanthus umbellatus) is a plant native to South Africa
• Any of various plants of the genus Agapanthus having umbels of showy blue to purple flowers
• Agapanthus s is the only genus in the subfamily Agapanthoideae of the flowering plant family Amaryllidaceae
• Lily of the Nile any of various plants of the genus Agapanthus having umbels of showy blue to purple flowers