Definitions of “Aftermarket”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any additional market created by a product after the primary market
• Refers to trading in the secondary market following a new securities issuance
• Any items or accessories you buy that are not from the Original Equipment Manufacturer
• Trading activity in a security immediately following its initial offering to the public
• (automotive) The automotive aftermarket is the secondary market of the automotive industry
• A component or accessory that wasn't intended to be used as original equipment on stock bicycles
• The market for replacement parts, accessories, and equipment for the care or enhancement of the original product